We are located in South Central London – with extensive transport links and great working environment. We offer flexible hours, and possiblity of performance related bonus.
We are currently seeking:
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will work to identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients. He will prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads to the wider team at the company. They will also define issues and propose solutions for existing clients and win business from new clients.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in selling consulting services and achieving revenue targets.
He will also have experience engaging with senior executives from a variety of industry sectors. They will be responsible for the day to day management of opportunities from prospecting until formal engagement and will play a part in facilitating that transition into engagement. By articulating the value proposition of the company, he will help executives realize the financial benefits and transformational value to their business offered by a relationship with the company.
• Meet assigned targets by generating business from new and existing clients
• Set up of meetings with appropriately qualified contacts
• Partner with relevant team members to create winning proposals
• Anticipate and recognize any client objections in order to close sales
• Coordinate opportunities from prospect through to engagement
• Research and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors
• Proactively communicate news and insights on prospect organizations and contacts
• Gain and share understanding of prospect’s organization, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings and decision-making structures
• Work collaboratively with the company’s resources to define the approach and strategy for achieving client requirements
• Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations
• Use in-depth knowledge and insight of key competitors to create compelling reasons for prospective clients to engage with the company.
• Articulate to clients the benefits of the project management approach and educate them about new ideas and new ways of thinking
• Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps and discuss potential risks with the wider sales and account management team in weekly meeting
Desired Experience (some or all)
• B.Sc. (or higher) degree in Engineering. MBA is a plus.
• Minimum of 4+ years of demonstrable business-to-business consulting services
• Experience and neworking ability to succeed in SME B2B environment.
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and KPI’s
• Solid financial, business and industry insights and consultative selling skills
• Well organized and methodical
• Proven ability to create compelling copy
• Self motivated with strong communication and organizational skills
• Able to listen to, lead and influence clients
• Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base
• Established network of business contacts
• Collaborative team player
• Comfortable presenting in group settings
• Strong negotiating skills
Requirements for this post
- 3 years business development experience
- Proven sales experience with solid network capabilities
- Confident, articulate and intelligent
- Understands the clients needs and IT consultancy business
- Able to discuss and understand customer needs and technincal constraints
- Passionate about web, digital and building solutions
- Confident in presentation and in developing new business leads
If you think that you could be the Business Development Manager that we are looking for, then please send us your CV.